Report an Incident/Problem

Sidewalk Repair

If you notice a problem with a sidewalk, please contact the Public Works Department, at 905-227-3521

Watermain Breaks

To report a watermain break please call the Public Works Department, at 905-227-3521.

City Council

You can contact any of the City Councillors by visiting the Council Members page that lists their information.


Should you need to submit an incident report, please fill out the form below and return to the Clerk's Department.  Please include all information that may be relevant to the case.

Incident Report